"Miss cheerful" CSI case file 44


Something happened today that make me soooo happy! I usualy create for fun, I try to relax and enjoy every minute of my creations! (I know.. I have said this thousant times before, but it's true)!  This doesn't meen that I don't like or I am not looking for any recognition! And today I got in the "watch list" of CSI for case #43, which I solve last week. (see my previous post). This is huge for me.... It makes me feel proud of myself... I jump and laugh like child (yap, I do!), not for any other matter, only because I feel that other people can understand me through my creations! (Sounds crazy??? maybe!!! But this is me... a sensitive loony!)
So, now it's time for one more LO for the next case file at CSI. This time we were asked to solve the case based on these testimony and evidence! 



and this is the way I solve it!

journal sais: 
reasons to be cheerful... 
1. Future's door is opened right in front of you.
2. Many more sunny days are about to come.
3. We will always be around for your support.
4. you can achieve anything you dream.
After all... don't forget that your smile, gives to us the meaning of our life!
Your Parents.


THE SCHEME (USE ALL 5 COLORS)

  • Teal Cheer - taken from the ceiling - 134.178.181
  • Sunny - a bright sunny yellow, taken from the curtains - 230.216.65
  • Bright White - a true white, taken from the window frames - 255.255.255
  • Sky Light - light gray, taken from the shaded parts of the window frames - 227.229.226
  • Orange You Glad? - bold orange, taken from the pillow - 212.118.64
EVIDENCE (USE AT LEAST 2 ELEMENTS)
  • stripes-- on the stripe paper
  • flowers-- on the journalong spot
  • swirls-- over the yellow layer and under the left corner of the photo
  • frame-- both on my journaling and photo.
TESTIMONY (USE AT LEAST 1 ELEMENT)
  • Write four things about your subject (inspired by the blades on the fan)
  • Frame your journaling
  • Inspiration Words: cheerful, sunny, open -- use these as inspiration for your journaling, not just as a title
  •   
    It's a digital LO and for solving this case I was helped also form a lot of digital elements from scrapbook flair. I have also used a lot of the coordinates of CSI provided to us for this case. I hope, I solve the case well enough to catch the suspect!

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Σας ευχαριστώ για τα γλυκά σας σχόλια!
Thank you for your sweet comments!