My top 100....

My friend Irini taged me in order to write about my TOP 100. Well I don't know if I'll manage to rich 100 but I'll try....
1) I was born in 14th January 1974.
2) Recently because of my birthday my dearest friend Melenia from Memories Trend forum organised a group for sending hand made Birthday Cards to each other when everyones birthday is about to come. We managed to take part in this almost 20 persons and I think we are going to be more in the future.
3) I grew up in Egaleo, a suburb of Athens but when I was in the second class of primary school we moved in Rethymno. We stayed for two years (the best of my life) and then we moved back in Egaleo. It was the hardest year I have ever lived because although I went back at the same school and I met all my old friends there... my teacher (George S.......as) didn't seem to like me. He made my life miserable and made me feel that I was worth nothing... comparing me with some others in the class. I FEEL VERY PROUD THAT I PROVED HIM WRONG..... compared to what that others... achieved with their lives!!!
4) That's why I always wanted to make my life and family in Rethymno. And I am proud that I succeed that too!!
5)My english teacher Mr Vassilis Angelopoulos didn't believe in me from the very beginning... but he had the patience to give me my space and time... I believe he heard me saying to some friends that I was the best student in his class (something that it wasn't true) some blogs away from my home where I was playing with them. The next day when my dictation resalts were awful he told me that he really would like me to be the best in his class but I had to work harder... Later I found out that his home was at the same blog building where my friends were living.... That day I swore that I was going to be the best in his class and.... YES I DID IT!!
6) My first love was in 1988 when I was 16?... or so. His name was George K and I first met him at a party of a friend of mine. I haven't seen him before. He was living in the neighbohood but he was studing in a private school. He came at the party with a friend from our school. The funny thing is that he made up with someone else and when I went back home I was thinking that I wanted someone like him for me too. I mean not him as I forgot all about him soon... but like him... he had something... Almost four months later he came to watch a show we were perfoming with our school where his friend (and our school mate) was also participating.... Single again looking for.... gilrfriend?... I wasn't remember him as I told you... anyway he asked me out.... and... a great love has began in 1st July 1988.
Because of him ....
7) my best english song is "Take my breath away",
8) my best greek song is "Σαν με κοιτάς",
9) my best movie is " TOP GUN",
10) I love airplanes and all kinds of millitary movies,
11) I hate mothers in low... (lucky me I haven't)
12) We broke up at 18/11/1988 because his mother was afraid I was planning to marry him??? huhhhhh!
13) I finished highschool in 1991 and I passed in ATEI of Heraklion in Tourism Business... my first choise. I went in Athens as we were four kids in the family and we were living there... but after I passed the first four cemesters I came in Rethymno to work in a hotel in order to see whether I like what I study or not...
14) It was summer of 1994 when I met my husband to be.... We were working together... he was my Headmaster .... and we always fight at work...
15) One day after our shift all guys from work we went out for clubing... There Stratos "opened the box with the "s" words... " .... trying to....
16) After "I droped him on ice" I thought that it would cost me in my job... I mean I was expected more fights... nothing happened....
17) Actually he even smiled at me sometimes.... LOL!
18) We made up at 15/05/1994 and we lived a lot of funny stories trying to keep our relationship away from all our colleges.... We continue to fight... so that all the others not to see any difference... hi hi!
That was all... for now. I got tired....

2 σχόλια:

Σας ευχαριστώ για τα γλυκά σας σχόλια!
Thank you for your sweet comments!