Some mess...

Has anybody said anything about mess?.... Just take a look in the photos below to see more than a mess... I am not proud of it... but it seems it works better for me when it's like that... Ok not so much but it happens eventually!...





Now it's time to finish something that I have started a few days ago... my top 100 I mean, so here you go!


54) I don't have a lot of close friends... as a matter of fact I have only one... Jennie and her family! She is a total different character than I am, but we definately come along very well!
55) I don't like hypocrisy especially from relatives!

56) I like every color mostly because I can express myself through them!

57) Most of my clothes are in black, brown and ivouar. I found these colors good combined for clothes.

58) I like cotton underwears in white and only in special occasions I wear something different!

59) I like high heels, but most of the times you will see me in my sneakers!

60) I like hats, actually I have a collection of them, combined with scarves and gloves!

61) I love music... but I mean I really love it! I listen to every kind of music even country or tradirional.

62) I always wanted to study music, but my parents didn't approve it! ( My father actually and I haven't forgave him yet!)

63) So, I've learnt by myself or from school in any opportunity I had!

64) I was begging for a musical instrument when I was 8 years old for about two years. And when my brother asked for an electronic game (you know those back in 80's ).. only then I got my "melodica" too! huhhhhh!

65) It was my treasure for years!!!

66) I almost died when I was 12 years old! It was Eastern and all doctors in "Paidon Aglaia Kyriakou" were "celebrating" with their families!......huh!

67) I had appenticitis peritonitis (something that my parents learnt after the sergery),( sorry if it doesn't make sense I am not sure of the medical terminology), and only on Monday after Eastern a surgeon came and put me immediately in sergery.... since Good Friday I got hospitalized!!!

68) I remember I was dreaming during sergery opperation. There was a big rabbit ( like Roger Rabbit... only there wasn't in any movie yet), that was hunting me in the surgery room all around two doors ( in a circle way)... I was trying to escape from it and every time I had a circle done I was taking a stop to see me on the surgery table! Finally, I took the opposite way of the circle so that I caught it of the back where I knocked it down. After that it transformed in something really ugly and I found myself looking me on the surgery table from the corner of the ceiling! ( I know it's spooky... sorry!)

69) Next thing I remember is somebody asking me my name and my father's name too!
70) I stayed in hospital for a month in order to get well!

71) I remember my parents wondering ( as I was growing up) If I would be able to have my own kids... not because there was something wrong about me according to what the doctors said after that... but because they weren't sure!

72) Back to the music thing now... I am taking guitar lessons now along with my kids that they are learning keyboards!

73) I love knitting, stiching and I can sew clothes too! I have made several creations for me and my daughter!

74) One of my favourite hobbies is crafting and create handmade things of any kind!

75) Lately I've known "scrapbooking" and I got stanished! I am still working on it as there are so many things to learn...

76) My favourite season is summer!

77) I love swimming at the sea and playing on the sand!

78) I am kind of perfectionist and that isn't easy for my family. Actually isn't easy for me too!

79) I think I domineer my daughter when it comes to homework and studies! I don't want to, but I think she needs me there more than her brother does!

80) I hate living in a messy house... but it seems I can't avoid it lately!

81) I am still trying to find my way around household that is the latest thing that bothers my husband but the first that bothers me!

82) My kids are the most important persons in my life!

83) I live and breath only for them and their well lived lifes!... if that makes any sense to you!

84) I like travels... but I haven't done so many trips yet!

85) I have travelled in Greece but I haven't visited most of the islands!

86) I want to visit Venice someday in my life....

87) I also sometimes think that I could be able to live in Paris... ( I don't know why)

88) Sometimes I am afraid of death only because I want to be there for any of my kids phases of life!

89) I love radio... I was a radio music producer when I was a teenager (for a while).

90) In Jeronimo Groovy!

91) My best music producers there were Takis Fotiou, Takis Karagiannis (von Karagian), Stratos Agiostratitis, (no he isn't my Stratos), and Dimmis MC. Does anyone knows them?!!!!

92) I also remember Wendy!!! What a lovely lady!!

93) My nickname there was "Kylie" cause...

94) I had that style of Minogue....

95) I took my drivers licence very easy.

96) I haven't got any moto licence but I drive one when it's necesary...

97) I have feelings for my husband more than what is called "love"...

98) I tryed to explain it many times but I haven't manage to do it... It's something more and more every time!!!

99) Sometimes I caught myself thinking of me without all these that I have in my life and I end up to the conclusion that I have....

100) EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!
Keep yourselves inspired!!!

2 σχόλια:

Σας ευχαριστώ για τα γλυκά σας σχόλια!
Thank you for your sweet comments!