Charming Adorable CSI case file 37


Hey dears! I am here with another LO that I made for the C.S.I. case file 37.  Once again we had to solve the case  based on a UOAS sketch and all the evidence and testimonies provided from:

I solve the case the best way I could and here is what I came up with! 


  • The Ink Is Black - on one paper strip and on the leaves on title.
  • The Page Is White - on one background paper
  • Gray Reverie - on the flower embelisment
  • Electric Blue - on the back photo overlap, on the distress ink of the book page and on the star strips behind the photos
  • Red, Red Wine (Goes to My Head...) - on title and on main background paper.
  • I have used and a 5% of pink.
I fliped the UOAS sketch....

from Evidence I have... 
  • Used stripes and dots : on ribbon and paper stripes behind the photos
  • Used a book page :  on the top of the photo
  • Used a craft knife
  • Circles (inspired by the knobs and reels):  the eyelets on the side of the photo.
  • buttons (inspired by the knobs) : the strass button stitched in the center of the pink flower.
from Tesimony I have...
  • Handwrite your journaling.
  • Take a break - break your journaling across several journaling spots.
  • Do your journaling as a diary entry.
  • Inspiration Words: --  think -- use these as inspiration for your journaling, not just as a title

some close ups to understand better my creation!






 hope you like it... have fun and...

Keep yourselves inspired!!!

6 σχόλια:

  1. Χρύσα μου είναι τέλεια! μου αρέσει πολύ ο συνδυασμός χρωμάτων σου, πολύ ισορροπημένος, τα λιτά διακοσμητικά σου, το κολπάκι με την δεύτερη φωτογραφία και βέβαια το white space...καλή επιτυχία!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. Χρύσα είναι πολύ όμορφη! Μ' αρέσει πολύ το στήσιμο, το εφφέ του καθρεφτίσματος της φωτογραφίας και τα λουλούδια σου! Τι να πω για το journaling; Υπέροχο και εκκ βαθέων! Καλή επιτυχία!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  3. this is so pretty! very interesting take on the sketch and the challenge! thank you for joining us at OUAS!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  4. Touching journaling- so glad you shared it with us. And I"m loving all the white space on your layout too- great take on both challenges!

    Thanks for playing along with us @ OUAS~!

    xErin

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή

Σας ευχαριστώ για τα γλυκά σας σχόλια!
Thank you for your sweet comments!