C.S.I "J' Adore" LO


Ok dears, here I am trying to upload a new LO that I made for the case file 36 of C.S.I  It seams though that it's not my day today!!! My day started difficult for me... and it keeps going like that till now that the electric power comes and goes.... grrrrrrr! So, this post is going to be only in english, since I have no time to spend writting in two languages as I usally do! 

So, this is the challenge we had to play with: 

 and this is what I made! 









I have used all the palette of the colours asked, I worked with THE OUAS SKETCH and from 

EVIDENCE
I have used mesh and fibers on the mesh-fiber bouquet. Also I used letters  (letter-pattern paper as my background), I have misted both my background paper and one of my photo layers, my elements are floated across the page and, I have included round shapes as my journaling paper.

TESTIMONY
I have wrote my journaling in a form of letter and I have used the inspiration word "float".

So, I hope you like it!!! Have fun and

Keep yourselves inspired!!!

5 σχόλια:

  1. Χρύσα μου απίστευτη σύνθεση...τόσο ρομαντική...φοβερή ιδέα να γράψεις το journaling σαν ένα γράμμα στον Στράτο...τέλεια! καλή επιτυχία!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. πανέμορφη σύνθεση και ρομαντική!!!!Μπράβο και καλή επιτυχία Χρύσα!!!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  3. Χρύσα μου είναι υπέροχη η σελίδα σου! Μ' αρέσουν πάρα πολύ τα χρώματα, το misting και το γράμμα σου που είναι τόσο συγκινητικό... Σε φιλώ και εύχομαι καλή επιτυχία!!!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  4. Ωωωωωω πραγματικά πολύ ρομαντική!!
    Πανέμορφη!
    Καλή επιτυχία!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  5. Έχω πάθει! Είναι τέλεια!!!!!!!!
    (κάποιος πρέπει να σε μάθει να βγάζει φωτογραφίες... χάνουν τα έργα σου...!)
    Φιλάκιααααααααα

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή

Σας ευχαριστώ για τα γλυκά σας σχόλια!
Thank you for your sweet comments!