LO "Authentique World Traveler" for Fi and CC.


Here I am again! I feel a little guilty couse I have so much time since I took part in any of the great Colorful Creation's challenges! I confess that this summer I searched and found more individual times to create LOs that I love, but I didn't manage to organise my uploading time as well.. so a lot of my creations that are inspired of their challenges aren't shown yet! In fact I make LOs of my trip to Paris, with my husband last November, so at this point I would also like to thank Paula (one of the DT members of CC), that sent me a very beautiful rak, (as I was the winner of one of her previous challenges),  with so many useful things for these LOs. So... *THANK YOU PAULA!*
Well, I am about to show you one LO that I made for Fi's challenge this time... and her "Fi's Palette 6 Challenge"

 Please include the following: Stitching, die cuts and stamping.

Here is what I made on that challlenge... 


Some close ups!

here I have used something that Paula sent me... 


 
... and here is something I always wanted to do... use the brand names of my pattern papers... so... Authentique and World Traveler are the ones in this LO stands as my title!

Keep yourselves inspired!!!!

1 σχόλιο:

  1. Χρύσα μου τι φοβερή σύνθεση! Απλή αλλά τόσο όμορφα στημένη! Μ'αρέσουν πολύ τα χρώματα και ο τίτλος σου είναι εξαιρετικός! Καλή επιτυχία!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή

Σας ευχαριστώ για τα γλυκά σας σχόλια!
Thank you for your sweet comments!