LO "Relaxed" for C.S.I case file 38.


Here I am again with a LO for C.S.I case file 38 this time! I think that my participation is almost at the expire of the challenge time... but I am glad I manage to be ready anyway! This week we also had to work with the given evidence and testimony as well as with the UOAS provided sketch! To give you also a clue this is what was given to as! 

 This is my solved case file! 

I have used all the colours that they were asked, and the UOAS sketch.

Used Evidence:
  • trees/branches: on the photo itself and on that bird-negative die!
  • birds: under the photo and the title
  • flowers: on the bottom left side of my photo
  • border: I bordered my photo with pearls
  • misting: on my background paper.

Used Testimony:
  • Document a daily routine.
  •  Add a border to your journaling spot.
  • Inspiration Words: together, read, daily is in my journaling 

and now some close ups of my creation. 




 I realy enjoyed creating this LO, even though I am in the middle of  an extra challenge trying to organise my scraproom! I suppose you can all  imagine how this room could be right now... but to tell you the truth... I don't realy care at this point! I need to have some fun and I am going to gain it!

Keep yourselves inspired!!!

7 σχόλια:

  1. Πολυ ωραια συνθεση, απιστευτα χρωματα, καλα για το journaling τι να πω, ειναι φοβερο να μπορεις να γραφεις τοσο καλα..καλη επιτυχια στην προκληση!!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. Πραγματικά πολύ ωραία!Και συμφωνώ απόλυτα με την Παρασκευή!Μακάρι να μπορούσα και εγώ να γράφω τόσο ωραία journaling!Καλή επιτυχία!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  3. Lovely take on the challenge. Love your journaling., Thanks for playing with us at OUAS.

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  4. Πωπω, τι τέλεια που είναι! Μ' αρέσουν πολύ όλα τα layers και το cluster των διακοσμητικών! Καλά και η φωτογραφία σου είναι υπέροχη! Καλή επιτυχία Χρύσα!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  5. Love your graphic approach to the sketch and challenge!
    Thank you for sharing with us at OUAS!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  6. Lovely clean and crisp design and great take on the challenge! Thanks so much for playing along wiht us at OUAS!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  7. Καλημέρα Χρυσούλα! Πολύ όμορφη η σύνθεση σου κι ακόμα περισσότερο με τρέλανε η φωτογραφία!!!! Μπράβο σου κι ευχαριστούμε πολύ που την μοιράστηκες μαζί μας στο OUAS!!! Φιλάκια

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή

Σας ευχαριστώ για τα γλυκά σας σχόλια!
Thank you for your sweet comments!