LO "Celebrate the good times" for CSI


I enjoy the LOs I made... I have already said that I don't always like the final look of them... but at the bottom line all of them represent my style! I try to give a clear look on my creations, I am not the person that will follow the river if it doesn't work for me... whether it's for my benefit or not.. It seems that some people can understand this and give me the benefit of innovation, and some others keep ignoring my effort! To tell you the truth it's kind of itching I have to admit.. but I won't die on it either! I have also understand that for some people it's only a business and nothing more, and that under this "umbrella", lots of simple people ideas are taken in a minute and showed as original from those businessmen! So, according to my heart's beating that keep telling me that my soul have to be present always on my creations, otherwise it doesn't worth a bit... I'll keep living in my soul's world.
So, after I exposed my soul again... lets see what I have made for CSI and case No 41 this time!

 This was the case file....

and this is my creation! 

I have lace fabric glued on a white cardstock in order to make my background paper and give my LO a romantic tone... 

THE SCHEME (USE ALL 5 COLORS)
  • Dreamy Coral   - salmon, from the inside of the pink cake - 233.151.130
  • Palest Peach - pale salmon, from the icing on the pink cake  - 254.224.214
  • Gossamer Gray  - palest gray, almost white, from the balloons - 246.244.245
  •  GenTeal - pale teal, taken from the top of the chest - 211.228.222
  • Muted Mint - seafoam green, taken from the green cake in the middle  - 229.241.229

EVIDENCE (USE AT LEAST 2 ELEMENTS)
  • balloons - I hope you can see them...
  • gold metallic elements - I hope you can see them...
TESTIMONY (USE AT LEAST ONE ELEMENT)
  • Journal a secret that you're willing to share --
  • Inspiration Words: -- dream(y), delicate, secret -- use in my journal and not in title!

 some closer shots.... 





Have fun!!! And... 

Keep yourselves inspired!!!

1 σχόλιο:

  1. oo Χρύσα είναι καταπληκτική η σύνθεση σου!!!!!Kαι τα μπαλόνια αλλά και αυτό που εκανες με τη δαντέλα είναι σουπερ!!!μπράβο και καλή επιτυχία!!!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή

Σας ευχαριστώ για τα γλυκά σας σχόλια!
Thank you for your sweet comments!