C.S.I. case S365-2


Here I am again, with another scrapbook creation. It is known that I don't follow a lot of challenge-blogs... I try here and there sometimes, but I usally play with C.S.I. Don't ask why... It seams that it's more inspiring for my tastes! Their last co-operation with Srap 365 magazine was also a challenge for me, so I decide to play with it! 

Here is what was provided-asked for solving this case:


...and here is my solved case!



THE SCHEME (USE ALL 5 COLORS)
  • Scarlet Letters- deep crimson red, taken from the hair - 175.58.23
  • Aged Page - beige with a touch of yellow, taken from the circles in the frame of the poster - 241.239.216
  • Taupe Tome - taupe, taken from the background  - 196.175.146
  • Fairy Tale Yellow  -yellow almost the shade of wheat, taken from the crown - 239.219.156
  • Leaf Through Green mossy, khaki green, taken from the book - 186.191.150 
...All used  


EVIDENCE (CHOOSE AT LEAST 2 ELEMENTS)
  • circles = at the journaling spot
  • birds/fish= right above the title and on the bottom right corner.
  • book pages = as a photo background
  • tearing = the book pages are teared.
  • spirals=as a spine for my journal book
  • crowns
  • chalk=chalk ink on the background stenciled paper
  • stencils= on the background paper
  • tile-style letter stickers
  • stitching/needle work
  • buttons=on the top right corner + under the photo
  • hearts=there are on the buttons
TESTIMONY (CHOOSE AT LEAST 1 ELEMENT)
  • Document something about books/reading
  • Use a book title as a jumping off point for your story.
  • Put your journaling in a little book.= I made a whole spiral journal book
  • Begin with "Once upon a time." = I start with it.
  • Inspiration Words: read, together, magic-- use these as inspiration for your journaling, not just as a title. = there are all of them on the page and in the journaling spot.
Close ups 



Keep yourselves inspired!!! 

1 σχόλιο:

  1. Χρύσα μου, πολύ όμορφη ερμηνεία της πρόκλησης! Η φωτογραφία όλα τα λεφτά, αλλά και η ιδέα να κάνεις μίνι-βιβλιαράκι πάνω στη σύνθεση! Καλή επιτυχία!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή

Σας ευχαριστώ για τα γλυκά σας σχόλια!
Thank you for your sweet comments!